Green Island is a part of the Sea Front constructed in February of 1988. It is the first artificial island in the Gulf region. The island covers an area of 785,000m² with a diameter of 3.14KM and a circumference of 1.5 km. It is linked to the main land by an access way 134 m long.
- An artificial lake filled with water from the Gulf that flows in by taking advantage of the tide.
- Restaurants and Cafes.
- The Roman Amphitheater with a capacity of 700 viewers which organizes entertainment, dancing and musical event.
- A tower that overlooks the island and offers visitors a panoramic view 35 meters above sea level.
- The Kids Castle with its own water field trenches, artificial waterfalls and swings.
- Other activities include sports activities, entertainment activities, promotions and marketing offers.
- Public and private festivals are held on the island throughout the year.
Green Island, last updated on
, is listed under Parks
category. It was added to Kuwait Directory Rinnoo.net
Green Island on Rinnoo.net have achieved 45,413 views till now.