Bahrah Trading Company (BTC), a subsidiary of ALSAYER Holding participated in “Kuwait Construction Week” Exhibition which was recently held in Hall 6 of Kuwait International Fair Grounds. The participation featured compaction and concrete equipment from Wacker Neuson, Toyota Forklift and skid loaders from Bobcat at the exclusive BTC display stand and attracted very good response from of the public.
Construction Week is Kuwait’s largest building and construction event and is one of the most important event in GCC for manufacturers, distributors and service providers to increase their presence and meet with key decision makers in the region’s building and construction sectors.
The event was inaugurated by Mr. Khalid Al-Khazzi, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Public Works of the State of Kuwait, was attended by members from BTC including Hamza Melakandy General Manager, Moothedath Gangadharan Biju Manager Heavy Equipment Sales
According to Melakandy Hamza “Reputation for professional and reliable service, providing comprehensive after-sales technical support as our commitment to customers, which has positioned BTC as one of the leading players in the market”.
Bahrah, an affiliate of Alsayer Group Holding established in 1965 and since then have evolved into a major source of supply, serving a wide spectrum of clients in construction, oil and industrial sectors in Kuwait.
Complete Range of Product Solutions from BTC:
- Trucks and Buses
- Heavy earthmoving equipment for the construction industry including Excavators, Loaders, Rollers etc.,
- Industrial and Utility equipment including Generators, Compressors, Light towers, Light Compactors, Site Dumpers, Club Cars etc.,
- Material handling equipment – Forklifts and Cranes
- Special vehicles for firefighting, civil defense, disaster management and accident emergency rescue tools.
- The above range is represented by world-Leading brands including Hino Trucks, Toyota Forklifts, BT material handling, Ashok Leyland Buses, Daewoo Buses, Bobcat, Doosan, Sakai, Astra etc